Norcal Fish & Fowl has partnered with Merlo Waterfowl Services to bring you the finest waterfowl hunting experience possible through hard work, dedication and integrity.
After being transported to your blind via ATV, you will hunt out of a 4 person steel pit with padded adjustable seats. These blinds are perfectly manicured to blend in with the natural surroundings for maximum concealment. Our pit blinds hold up to 3 shooters and a professional guide for the most discriminating and safe outing.
We have several rice field and natural habitat locations spread out throughout the Sacramento Valley (upper Butte Sink Basin), which is in the heart of the Pacific Flyway. Our fields are scouted daily and located in proven waterfowl traffic areas between feeding and resting places. Our decoy spreads are adjusted to specific hunting needs. Rice blinds may have as few as 300 decoys and as many as 1500 decoys, depending on waterfowl reaction. Our natural habitat locations require very few decoys for maximum productivity.
- NorCal Fish & Fowl is based out of Chico, which is located 1.5 hours north of the Sacramento International airport and approximately 3 hours driving time from the greater bay area.
- Direct flights to the Chico municipal airport from San Francisco International airport are available.
- $300 per day for adults – minimum of 2 hunters
- $250 per day for juniors under 16 years of age
- $100 per day for non hunters
- $150 non refundable deposit per hunter due at booking.
- We make no guarantee of harvest, weather or bird activity
Reserve your trip thru PayPal on the right side of the page >>>